You should always get your face painted using professional face paint! We use high quality, non toxic, hypoallergenic, FDA approved face paint and cosmetic glitter. All paints are hypoallergenic, but we do recommend doing an allergy test first if you have sensitive skin.
Our paints are very safe. They have agents in them to prevent the spread of bacteria. To further ensure safety, we rinse off brushes thoroughly and new sponges are used on each person. Everything is sanitized after an event. We never paint on areas near cuts, sores, infections or on people who are sick.
Professional face paint is easy to remove! To remove your face paint, you can use soap, warm water, and a soft cloth. Baby wipes also work pretty well in a pinch. Darker colors can be stubborn, but you can remove that with a skin safe oil like baby oil, olive oil, or jojoba oil.